Friday, February 15, 2008

The weekly update.

School has swallowed me whole. Everything's starting to weigh on me ... but mostly just Ms. T asking about drama and editorial board and debate (which I'm not even interested in!) everytime she sees me. I've taken to ducking whenever she walks past. xD

Other than that, I have no life outside school. So in a bid to clutch at whatever outside-world thoughts I can, here's my current To-Buy-To-Read/Reading List.

# Wintersmith - Terry Pratchett
# Come a Stranger - Cynthia Voigt
# Snakehead - Anthony Horowitz
# Night Rise - Anthony Horowitz
# Sleepwalker - Robert Muchamore
# Thieves Till We Die - Stephen Cole
# New Moon - Stephenie Meyer

Yup. Doesn't mean I'll go buy them soon ... I'm waiting for the MPH warehouse sale, and I'm borrowing New Moon from Aisya after the March tests are over. No more of that whole 'to buy or not to buy' dilemma. xD

Sara-who-has-to-go-type-stuff-now

No comments: