Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Of rats and other furry creatures

Molly decided to celebrate the Year of The Rat by bringing one home today.

She was sitting calmly behind one of Papa's bikes, just waiting to be discovered. Mama saw it first, and went "Molly tangkap tikus!" and she happily picked up the (dead) rat and scurried out of the front door, her job done. I bet she was pretty excited. "Mama, mama, look what I caught! :D"

I don't want to think of where she brought the rat afterwards.

Anyway, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Careful on the oranges, you might get sick. And try not to celebrate like how Molly did. Poor rats. ^^;;

And here's a little sugar glider. Nothing to do with the new year, I just felt like drawing one. <3 I think I'll name her Pico.

Sara-who-feels-like-eating-oranges-now

No comments: