Monday, February 25, 2008

Bits and pieces.

All this new fandom stuff is coming at a completely inconvenient time. >_< SPM, dangit! Or at least until after March test. I'll wait then.

Anyway, school is strangely empty. Wait, scratch that. Class is strangely empty. Laksh and Iffah didn't come (again) so everything was strangely quiet. Had class with CLP in the morning ... she said something about Alysha being a bad K.D. 'cause she was absent today. Which induced many WTF??? faces. :|

Then had Mr. C. I still don't understand what he's saying. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I just really don't get his accent. *flails* Recess was normal. I drew a lot. During duty. Mostly Avatar fanart which I am too embarrassed to post online. Hee. BM was normal, then Add Maths, which was kinda refreshing. Nothing like integration to kick the brain into gear.

Prefects' orientation is starting to get to me. Everywhere I look, juniors! I'm tempted to give them all free signatures so I don't have to think of questions. It'll all be over next week. Grr.

And here're a ouple of drawings to look at. Meet Vamp-Boy, Were-Cub and Hybrid Girl!



Sara-who'd-like-more-drawing-time

No comments: