Sunday, March 29, 2009

Turn it off, turn it all off

Yesterday night, Earth Hour started just as the fam and I were leaving Gombak. On the highway, I realised something; KLCC was missing. xD Then I saw 5 blinking lights hanging in the air, so that was pretty much all we could see of it. Papa drove to the outskirts of town so we could see the darkness close up. Haha.

When we reached home, there was 15 mins to go. So we sat around the living room with Mira burning our retinas with her camera-flashing and listening to music on Nazim's PSP. It was fun.

In other news, I took my undang test today ... and passed!
Ngam ngam 42/50.
Heeheehee.

Oh, and I'm starting college tomorrow!
And totally throwing away my pre-planned 'three month holiday'.
Why?
Because since I got back from NS, I have been BORED OUT OF MY MIND.
Haha. I never thought I'd miss the hustle and bustle of camp life.

No comments: