Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mission accomplished, chap!

Went out with Nad, Hannah and Sophie yesterday. :D
Had teppanyaki for lunch, then basically lepak all over the place. I wanted to buy new clothes, but couldn't find anything really really nice, y'know? But had fun window-shopping anyway. Then Hannah said she would belanja us ice-cream, so to Baskin Robbins we went! Watched an episode of Wizards of Waverly Place on Hannah's iPod (I actually really enjoyed it. Haha. Cute story. I just wish they'd do away with the fake audience laughter, it kills a lot of the jokes.)

We also went to Borders, where Sophie met William Shakespeare.
...
Yeah, he's the same height as me. Uncanny!!

We told Hannah to get a facebook account.
Instead, she got a facelift.
"I'm BOOKFACE! :D"

We did a lot of bookshop-visiting. Hannah bought some Jonas Brothers biography thingy ... and Sophie won awards for Best Observation of Stubble on Celebrities. xD Nad bought The Road by Cormac McCarthy. I bought Lost For Words by Lorelei Mathias. Yeah, a romance. I wanted to find something written by a local writer, I don't care whether English or BM, but a story, y'know? But I couldn't find English fiction and the BM books ... um. Their synopsis scared me. As for Sophie ... she bought nail polish. Hehe.

Tried to catch her unawares. Candid shot. Y'know, weird facial expression, etc. But dang, Nad's too photogenic.
D:

Finished the day sitting in Coffee Bean. Ate some chicken pie and chicken puff for dinner. Felt good to go out with them. Been far too long. :) We thought of a movie, and Sophie wanted to karaoke, but ... I really enjoyed just lepaking with them.

Today I went for my driving ceramah. The classroom had little spray thingies to chase away the bad smell. Would have been nice if the perfume they used wasn't bad to begin with. Felt queasy the whole time I was there. D: But thank gosh, the speaker wasn't as boring as I expected. He was actually pretty funny. The youngest person in the class was 16, there to take his motorcycle license. The oldest was 34. I could tell which of the boys are fresh out of NS ... by their haircuts. Haha.

So, now I've got a book to study. Can go back anytime to take the computer test. :)

No comments: