Wednesday, July 2, 2008

stuff

Happy Belated Birthday Keerthana!
Happy Belated Birthday Alny!

and
Happy Birthday Stephanie!
We're all getting older, but Steph will be forever younger than the rest of us. xD

---
DeviantArt is not showing up on my computer. This makes me very sad. :( I can't draw anything properly lately, and even though looking at some of the awesome artists there makes me even more miserable, at least I'll get some sort of inspiration. There're tutorials there that I really want to read right now.

---
And even though it's been a few days, this is my Hari K update.
Proof of who stayed back to clean up the class stall. :)

Not much of a photodump I'm afraid. I took a whole lotta pics, but there's nothing particularly interesting.

I went into the Rumah Hantu with Sophie, Aidil, Farah, Vivien and Aisyah. Aidil went running out before it even started, which was kinda depressing. Sophie ran after her to get her back in and ended up not going either. So there were the four of us. I, personally, though that it was awesome. But that could be due to the fact that the people I went in with where scared out of their minds. Farah kept grabbing my shirt and going, "Are you Sara?" And I'd say, "Yeah, it's me."

Towards the end, there was a lot of sticky slippery stuff on the floor and I slipped, falling on a mattress. I tried to get up, but fell down again. Then, somewhere behind me, I heard a yell: "You're not Sara!" and there were all these shadows everywhere, and screams and me yelling, "I'm over here!" All four of us ended up falling over each other on the mattress, then one of the ghosts ran over and started tickling me. Which was incredibly freaky. I burst through the exit, laughing hysterically.

Later on, I tried the Flying Fox. Now I can say that I've jumped off the office building. xD I went with Aidil, who ... well, is afraid of heights. She spent 15 minutes sitting on the railing, refusing to budge and screaming threats whenever anyone suggested pushing her off.
In the end, even Mr. H got up from his comfortable bench in the gazebo to coax her into coming down. All these random people were waiting at the bottom, yelling at her to face her fears and stuff like that.

She came down in the end. :)
(I have four photos, just of her sitting on the railing. xD)

It wasn't bad for a Hari K. But I was really sad about the non-existant dunking booth. Wow, I won't have to go on Hari K duty anymore. Awesome.

It's the Final Countdown!
Doo-doo-doo-doo ... doodoodododo!
5 days till Prefect Retirement
69 days till Trials
133 days till SPM

1 comment:

Nabila Makhtar said...

my class supposed to do the dunking thingy tapi x jadi. the guy at the park refused to rent it. But, i guess ur having fun during hari k then :)

~aidil is just being paranoid...hehehe