Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Oddity of Ends

I post too slow, I think. So many eventful things in life, so little blog posts! I didn't even talk about My Epic Weekend. So I will, just 'cause it was the most epic fun I've had in terms of fangirling. First, I watched Dark Knight (cue "Oooh" sound). Then, I finished reading Pendragon: Raven Rise (cue "Aaah" sound). Then, I went online, still reeling from the awesome and shock that was the book, only to find that the Avatar: The Legend of Aang finale had already shown in the US and had been posted online (cue whistles and applause). It was the best cartoon finale I've ever watched in EVER.

Seriously, it was like an overdose of Good Stuff. I was high for most of the weekend and Monday. It was so good, my dreams consisted of me being a Traveler from the Pendragon books, having to hide away some secret book. Most of the dream consisted of me actually able to make decisions, as if I was awake. Shasha was in my dream. xD And Loor, from the Pendragon books. Grampa dude from the Ben10 cartoon was there. And River Phoenix, dressed up as he was in Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade. Georgina from Gossip Girl made an appearance (she was in kahoots with the evil bad guy, who was Saint Dane - also from the Pendragon books). And ... I could've sworn Prince Zuko was somewhere lurking in the background. Can't be too sure. Oh, and the rock used in last year's drama team was essential to our secret mission. Then there was a nightclub, and Pn. Alainal. O_o Yes. That was the weirdest part, actually. And there was dancing. Lots of dancing and neon lights.

One of the weirdest dreams ever. Even tops the one I had two years ago about Batman and Borders (the book store) and the mysterious "Jagged S".

Wow, typing all this out has made me feel loads better. :) Because there were some events of this morning that managed to kick my spirit around again. Seriously, I have to give it a tougher skin.

Hear that? Tougher skin. Which is exactly the reason why I was miserable. Or rather, the lack of it developing. Making no sense? This is intentional. Remember Wormtail? From Harry Potter? Yeah. He wasn't a very nice guy. :( I feel sorry for Sirius, James and Lupin. Poor things. They were like BFFs, but now they're BFFs - 1.

Or, they're nothing at all, 'cause they're dead. Because JK Rowling killed 'em all.

Ouch. Tragic.

No comments: