Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thought-dump

I'm going to Penang tomorrow, with the rest of the fam. I intend to enjoy myself - I mean, days by the beach? For half a week? Spectacular stuff. I've gotten meself a new sketchbook just for the occasion. Y'know, it's times like these that I miss my old computer, and my colouring programs. It's the one thing I miss most. I feel lost, not being able to scan and colour my drawings.

Makes me feel kinda left out.

But life's like that, isn't it?

That brings me to something else I've been thinking about. People. People, and how they react to different situations. There're people who whine, those who laugh at everything, then there're those people who just take things as it is, no question about it. I read my story books and I realise that I'm a downright WIMP. I just sorta sit back and let things happen. I don't make things happen. I let them.

There are people who make things happen, people who don't want things to happen and people who just sit back. Then there are people who are caught somewhere in the middle of these three. It's a thought.

So this has just been a thought-dump. Gotta let these babies out somewhere, so why not cyberspace.

Been-Thinking-Way-Too-Much-Sara

No comments: