Saturday, November 17, 2007

Detachment and other not-so similar scenarios

I just realised ... that I didn't feel anything for Prince Charming until all that was left was his skin, and they turned it over ... then I realised that he was really dead. Meh. :\

Anyhow, the holidays have officially begun! My last day of school was spent discussing drama team scripts with Tarsha and Nahjan ... then being completely whacked after recess with Stephanie, Lakshmi, Shasha and Angie. The jokes we told ... HAHA, there was this really lame one. And we were all laughing hysterically and Angie was all, "Why are you all laughing?! It's lame!" and that made us laugh even harder.

Then we tried this game where you just sit around and stare at each other. First one to laugh, loses. :D That was hilarious.

Oh, and I've found out what class I'm going to. 5SC. I was kinda hoping I'd get SA ... which is a long-shot, considering my grades. But y'see, here's the reason. All through my years in high school, this has been my class order: E, D, C, SB ... and SC. I wanted to complete the pattern sooo badly. xD

I'm lookin' to see if I can grab a seat in the middle of the classroom. I'm sick and tired of sitting at the side and craning my neck just to have a good look at the teacher. Note to self: Tell seating partner of this since that I'll probably be busy with prefect duties.

Beginning-Holidays-With-Caramel-Ish-Coffee-Sara

No comments: