Thursday, November 13, 2008

Steel toe boots, yeah?

Taking a break from the war. Tossed my weapons onto the bed and watched Who's Line Is It Anyway? which had me rolling in tears. Then jumped online where my DevArt inbox is full, but I can't be bothered to clear it up.

I'll be neglecting my 'tools' for a while. I'll go back to sharpening my knives and cleaning out my guns tomorrow.

... haha, lamest little soldier this side of the country. xD

Anyway, the subjects were alright. I think I stand a really good chance. It's next week that will be a little more challenging. Brr.

Y'know, I re-read some of the Tillerman cycle books during my study breaks. And I have to say, of all the YA books I've read in my life, these have to be my favourite. Maybe it's just me. But I've found my fictional character brain buddy. As in, we think the same way. Weird, maybe but whatever. I'm a very happy, content little girl, Alhamdulillah.

Keep going, SPM-ers. Long way to go, let's kick some exam paper ass.

Hmm. Feel like sketching. I haven't sketched in a while. *wanders off*

No comments: