Friday, November 21, 2008

Honeydukes for the retinas

01. Compose a list of your top 15 sexiest famous men.
02. Collect one picture of each guy on your list.
03. Post them in your journal.
04. Tag 15 people to do the same.


Hee, I've actually wanted to do this for a while. These people are not arranged in any order. First find, first post. :P Oh, and if anybody disagrees with anyone on this list ... well, one man's meat is another man's poison, yeah? Whee. :)

Some of these people are more cute than sexy. So sue me, I'm more of a cute-guy-girl.

Ps. Rule No. 1 up there? Makes me wish I had a guy friend to tag so he'd have to answer with his 15 sexiest men. Way to be sexist, tag meme. xD

Yes, I'm done rambling now. On to the menz!

1. Tom Sturridge

2. Ed Westwic
k

3. Hugh Dan
cy

4. James Marsden

5. Nicholas Hoult


6. Penn Badgley


7. Jensen Ack
les
8. Milo Ventimiglia
9. James McAvoy

10. Josh Holloway


11. Chace Crawford
11. Eddie Cahill
12. Thomas Dekker

13. James Franco

14. Skandar Keynes
15. Neil Patrick Harris

Huh. *stares at list* I see a recurring pattern. Is it me, or some of them look almost the same? Lawl.

And now, the Tagettes:
Nad
Laksh
Shifa
Sheren
Mira
Chan
Evelyn
Hamizah
Sab
Angie
Aisya
Sue Vern
Adrissa
Atoy
Hannah
(yeah, you, even though you've abandoned your blog.)

No comments: