Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Behind the Big-O shades

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LING SHIN

;D I know it's exams and all, but rock on in a studious way, yeah?

In other ... bloggy events;
Let's play a game!
I call it "Who That There?"


First one to guess gets an imaginary cookie.
I don't think it's that hard though.
Probably ridiculously easy.

EDIT:
Yeah, that's Zac Efron. He whose name sounds like efferent neuron.
*cough*
Laugh with me, Bio students? Yes? No? Oh well. xD
Nad wins the cookie! :D

Anyway, a story behind the random pic-posting. I was hanging around an lj-er's blog, and she happened to be a 'Zefron' fangirl. Not the crazy rabid ones, one of the funny witty ones. Anyway, she had a lot of pics of him on her page. One of which was this. And dagnabbit, I never thought that I'd see the day that I'll admit that yes, Zac Efron is a sexy Disney baby.
Yes.
*wallops self with long MIA plastic squeaky mallet*

No comments: