Saturday, May 10, 2008

Exams, then geek-moment.

Grarrh, this is the worst exam season ever. I got diarrhea during Add Maths and gave up with half an hour to go. I just ... don't know how to apply things. I'm alright with the exercises, I'm the first few to answer during class, but during exams I feel as if I'm missing something important. Blech.

Can't wait for this to end. I've got nine books waiting for me, all bought from the MPH clearance sale. xD And I ended up reading Maximum Ride 4 when the fam went to visit the sungai last week. It was an OK book, but I ended up being all skeptic about (SPOILERS) how the flock keep getting powers and Max is in this whole "I just want us to be friends, but DON'T YOU LOOK AT ANYTHING IN A SKIRT" thing with Fang, who really needs a break, poor boy. (END SPOILERS)

And I'm trying to load Gossip Girl. Which is stuck. Dang.

And I can wait for Avatar to air in July. In fact ... maybe I should order the DVD? All the awesomeness of element-bending fight sequences and squee-worthy character interaction easily accessed in a compact disk which I can watch at anytime in my geeky, SPM-spinning life!

Now there's an idea.

No comments: