Monday, May 26, 2008

Cupcake Photo Dump


CUPCAKE PHOTO DUMP! :D
Mama made a batch of cupcakes for Aunty Su, 'cause she was ordering to give to someone on their wedding. Here're most of the photos I took. Some are a little dark, so I apologise. ^^;The finished product. ^

The first two decorated 'cakes.

The workstation, a.k.a. the dining table.

Fondant. Or as Mira calls them, edible play dough. (Kinda tastes like it too. But trust me, it's seriously yummy.)

Tub o' icing.

Pre-decorations.

Mama icing ...

... and Papa giving it a try too!

Papa's two cupcakes next to the ones Mama decorated. ^_^ Almas (Aunty Su's daughter) and I finished them off.

So there you have it! Mama's open for orders, so if you're throwing a party, need a gift for someone special or just feel like treating your sweet tooth, drop a comment on my c-box, or on this post. :)

No comments: