Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Drama Competition 2008


We didn't win.

But we had a hell of a fun time along the way, and that's what matters the most. :)

Overall, I think we did a good job ... it's just that two other teams did better (I refuse to include the third team that got a placing as 'better' ... their story was completely plotless: girl is extremely unfortunate. Parents are dead. Relatives don't want her. Runs away. Is turned away by friend's mom. Gets mugged by some gangsters. Abused as a housemaid. Then kidnapped by a weirdo tourist. The end. I mean, I don't want to be unsporting or whatever, but what the fish?).

After the competition, we all stopped by McD's and brought some food back to the kanteen. We spent the next two hours hanging around eating french fries and talking about discipline within the school, interjected by our opinions on how the competition went. It was fun.

But now it's all over ... and I'll miss it. I'll never be involved in inter-school drama ever again ... and I don't intend on taking performing arts, so I guess this is the current goodbye.

No comments: