Monday, June 23, 2008

*drifts*

Went to Sunway University College for the English Cornucopia event last Saturday. It was alright, had quite a bit of fun. Laksh and I came up with silly terms during lunch:

Laksh: Lameness is the essence of life.
Me: So lameology is the study of the essence of life?
Laksh: Dr. Sara (insert full name here), PhD in Lamology! Whoo!

Yup, there you have it. The new random word of the moment: Lameology.

But all this stuff on visiting universities and listening to lectures ... makes me think more of next year than I should. I mean, SPM is just around the corner, and I'm definitely far from prepared, but I'm still restless about what I'm going to do next year. On one hand, I do want to go into designing; but I want to take communications too, because it'll give me more options to go on.

Hey ... typing this has just given me a Thought. Hmm. *mulls it over*

Well, this post is kinda aimless. Toodl-oo darlin's. *wanders off, still deep in thought*

No comments: