Thursday, June 19, 2008

Another to the list

Well what can I say? I'm a sucker for proving myself wrong.

I can hear you say it, yes I can ... especially you two, Nad, Hannah. xD You all know about my dislike for anime. So what's with all this anime-watching lately? First Blood+ (I blame Tarsha) and now Death Note (I blame deviantArt)?

But, it is nice to be proven wrong, at least on these two occasions anyway. DN, I have to say, is very pretty. I found myself pausing the YouTube vids so I could randomly sketch stuff into my sketchbooks.

So yes, I was enjoying myself immensely for the past week or so. Watching two brainiacs battle it out in their minds against each other? It was like reading Artemis Fowl, except that there're a whole lot more lives at stake, there aren't so many jokes, and there're two of them.
I was pretty much wrapped up in this. I really wanted something to keep my mind off of the upcoming Avatar episodes (gah, taking too long). I managed to get to episode 34 this evening, then I searched for 35 ...

And it's not there.
There is no English-dubbed episode 35.
D:

Turns out that I'll have to wait again after all. In the meantime ... I want to find something else to watch. Anime, I mean. Something that's pretty and doesn't make me wanna cry everytime I see the pointy limbs, legs the length of the twin towers and eyes that could easily pass for other-worldly dimension portals.
*runs off to stalk YouTube*

No comments: